BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Chookar mere man ko

Posting a song after more than a month. I have not been able to record anything recently, so here is something I recorded a few months back.

Meanwhile, I have also been lucky to have done track singing for a kannada movie.
This marks my first contribution to a movie. :-)

Thank you for all your support and precious comments. Inspires me to riyaz more and work on my voice and singing.

Original Singer : Kishore Kumar
Lyrics : Anjaan
Music Director : Rajesh Roshan
Year : 1981


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

7 comments:

Radha Krishna. S. said...

Hey, great to hear that news! Waiting to hear it. Do post the particulars.

Btw, Chookar - I felt you could've done better. This is one of my fav songs, for the way it feels when I hear it. Somehow, didn't feel the same way.

Or probably, its just the way I've been used to the original song.

Nevertheless. Do keep it going. Will keep checking this area for more!

Radha.

Prasanna L.M said...

hey koshy, good one. All the best for all your future filmy ventures. :) Keep posting more songs.

Unknown said...

YOU DEFINITELY ARE BLESSED WITH GOOD VOICE AND TALENT
WELL SUNG BUT NOT TO BEST OF YOUR CAPABILITY-YOU COULD SING MUCH MUCH BETTER
I GUESS ITS TIME WE HEARD YOU IN MOVIES-DO TRY FOR IT
ALL THE BEST
WE ALL LOVE YOUR VOICE-WE EXPECT WONDERS FROM YOU

Unknown said...

Hi Radha..
thank you so much for hearing the song & telling me what u felt. I agree that the song does not carry the original feel that Kishoreda conveyed. Shall definitely try to do better in my coming posts.

Prasanna,
Thanks a lot for the wishes :-)
and for all the support!

Mathew,
Thank you so much for ur motivating words, shall definitely do my best!

luv
koshy.

Sabari Girish said...

Hi ,bumped into your blog thru other links and You have a good voice Goodluck and keep up the great work.

Unknown said...

Sabari,
Thank you so much :-)

luv
koshy.

Daniel Alexander said...

Congrats Sunil, on the getting the movie gig!
May you be blessed with lots of similar opportunities ahead.

- Dan